Cel-Fi GO Telstra Building / Office Pack
The Cel-Fi GO for Telstra Smart Repeater is the ideal product to boost and distribute a 3G/4G mobile signal within a building. Supporting voice and mobile internet for multiple mobile devices, boosting your indoor mobile coverage has never been easier.
This is a special order item. Please allow an additional 2 business days for delivery.
Installing in a Home
The Telstra Cel-Fi GO Building Pack is ideal for houses and small buildings such as shop fronts, retail and convenience stores, temporary construction offices, demountable structures / dongas, and more.
Can I have multiple indoor antennas connected to the GO?
Yes, you can. There may be rare occasions where a single service antenna (one that provides your phone with signal) is not adequate enough to cover an area. This could be due to the building size, structure or the fact you want signal inside and outside. Chat to our team if you would like to know more.
Telstra, Aldi Mobile, Boost Mobile, Woolworths Connect + other MVNO’s
Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time: 3G(850) or 4G(700 or 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work with selected carriers – please check with your provider.
Are Cel-Fi Repeaters Legal in Australia?
Yes Cel-Fi has been approved by Telstra, Optus and Vodafone” for use on their 3G & 4G networks in Australia
What is a Telstra Cel-Fi GO?
Cel-Fi GO is a type of inline repeater that picks up weak signal from an external antenna and rebroadcasts it at full strength from its service antenna. Cel-Fi GO models in this section are designed and approved for use on the Telstra mobile network.
The GO operates on Telstra’s main 3G, 4G, and soon 5G bands. For those in weak signal areas the main frequency band used is B28 700 MHz, which you might have heard called ‘Telstra 4GX’. This is a long range 4G service which has replaced the ageing Telstra 3G network.
For most of us the Cel-Fi GO will be automatically set to boost Telstra 700 MHz to provide a strong 5-bar mobile phone signal inside the car, boat, caravan, or building.
Unlike the PRO model, GO is an inline repeater, which means it sits in between the external (donor) antenna and internal (service) antenna and has the sole job of amplifying the signal power. This makes it very simple and easy to install. It’s also one tough nugget, it’s built with a solid cast aluminium chassis and is IP54-rated so it can handle moisture and dust.
Cel-Fi GO G31 is single band, meaning it can rebroadcast one Telstra channel at a time. For most of us this just means choosing between 3G or 4G, but for more advanced building installations this means the technician may measure and select between a few frequencies to provide the best possible service.
What's in the Box
- Cel-Fi GO Stationary for Telstra
- Blackhawk LPDA 698-4000MHz 12/14dBi
- 2 x 10m PT240 LSHF cable
- MARS 8dBi 698-2700MHz dual-pol 65deg IP67 sector antenna
- Supports 3G (850 MHz) and 4G (700 / 1800 MHz) – only one band at a time
- 100dB of system gain
- Includes external and internal antennas
- Locked to Telstra's Mobile Network
- ACMA & Telstra Approved
- Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers
CEL-FI EXTENDED WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
Purchase additional warranty and support for your Cel-Fi Products
All Cel-Fi products come with standard 2-years free manufacturer’s warranty & support. In addition to the existing warranty, Powertec wants to ensure you can enjoy your product for many years with trouble-free ownership so you can choose to extend this warranty by 1 or 3 years. NOT TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER OFFER OF FREE WARRANTY.
Extended Warranty covers mechanical and electrical failure and starts upon expiry of the original manufacturer’s warranty. An extended warranty provides for repair of your product and replacement in the case where we are unable to repair.
Extended warranty includes the following features:
- 30 days money back – receive a refund of your warranty payments up to 30 days from the purchase date of the product if you change your mind through Powertec.
- Transfer your plan – if you sell your product you can transfer the Extended Warranty Plan to the new owner.
- Technical Support – effective from your original date of purchase you are able to access Powertec's Technical Support Department help desk via the ticketing system on Powertec's website.
- Reasonable wear and tear – products don’t always last for the length of time they are meant too, that’s why it is good to extend the warranty, just in case.
Please see Powertec Warranty & Return Policy for full details of our policy
Under your extended warranty cover, we will also guarantee:
- Powertec aim to repair and return all items within 1 business day turnaround window. Due to circumstances beyond Powertec's control, Powertec are not always able to achieve this but Powertec's expectation is that all repairs will be returned within 5 working days. If your product is not fixed and returned within 2 weeks, Powertec will replace it.
- Ask Powetec for a loan unit if you must have your product for business or health reasons – under your extended warranty Powertec will provide free delivery and collection of a replacement unit. You will need to purchase the replacement unit itself but Powertec will refund you on its return to Powertec.
- If your product requires more than 3 visits for repair, Powertec will replace it.
Benefits of extended warranty cover that are not covered under the Australian Consumer Law
- You will have peace of mind knowing that if the products you purchase are faulty, they are covered for a specific time period. Your purchase guarantees you certainty for the period of coverage and knowledge of the solutions that Powertec will provide you if something goes wrong.
- You will have an experienced technical staff member manage your repair and/or replacement, keeping you updated on a regular basis with progress
- You will be provided with a specific repair time guarantee
- Availability of a loan product
- Access to Technical assistance via Powertec's ticketing system
Powertec goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with Powertec, and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value from Powertec.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.