One-fourth the volume and half the footprint of the Iridium 9602, the innovative Iridium 9603 transceiver combines the global coverage of the Iridium satellite constellation with the low latency of the Iridium Short Burst Data Service to provide highly reliable satellite communications from pole to pole.
With the smallest form factor of any commercial satellite transceiver available today, the Iridium 9603 is ideal for space-constrained applications including monitoring, tracking and alarm systems. It is also highly affordable, costing just slightly more than the previous-generation Iridium 9602.
Delivering two-way communications on a remarkable scale, the Iridium 9603 transceiver further expands the Iridium connected user base worldwide.
• Pole-to-pole global coverage
• Single-board transceiver
• Very small form factor offers unmatched flexibility
• Single header connector for power
• On/off control
• Logical level asynchronous UART control
• Network availability
• Simple AT command interface
• No SIM card
• Designed to be incorporated into an OEM solution
• Automatic notification to the transceiver that a mobile-terminated message is queued at the gateway
What's in the Box
• Iridium 9603N SBD Transceiver