A highly capable handset needs a highly capable network to empower it. Iridium Extreme is built with the same reliable voice and data capability that Iridium users have come to trust, and backed by the world's only satellite network that commands real global coverage, pole to pole.
From desert to mountain, savanna to tundra, Iridium Extreme puts more powerful capability into the hands of people, around the world. It has more features and accessories than any other satellite phone. It is the only one with real time tracking. It is the only satellite phone with GPS-enabled SOS with emergency services supported by GEOS Travel Safety Group Limited, included at no additional charge.
No other phone in the world has more guts or grit than Iridium Extreme. It is the first phone with military-grade 810F durability. It is dust proof, shock and jet-water resistant. From emergency crews and paramedics to military personnel and government operations, Iridium Extreme is built for the world's toughest, highest usage customers to make the connections that matter under the harshest conditions, anywhere on the planet.
Placing a Call with the Iridium Extreme (9575) Satellite Phone
Note: With Telstra airtime, you would not need to prefix the number with '00' but dial as if it were a national call.
• Compact physical footprint for streamlined portability
• Intuitive user interface for out-of-the-box ease of use
• Jet-water, shock and dust resistance for unparalleled durability
• Enhanced SMS and email messaging capability
• Integrated speakerphone
• Headset and hands-free capability
• Internally stowed antenna
• Mini-USB data port
• Reliable two-way global coverage
• Toughest military-grade handset ever built
• Highest ingress protection (IP) rating in the industry (IP65)
• GPS-enabled location-based services
• Supports online tracking and Google Mapping services
• Programmable, GPS-enabled, one-touch SOS button
• Smallest Iridium phone ever
• Diamond tread, tapered grip for in-hand ergonomics
• Rugged, high-gain antenna