Garmin Handheld 65S GPS Map Multicoloured
Find your way in this big, wide world with the Garmin Handheld 65S GPS Map. This rugged handheld offers multi-band technology and expanded GNSS support for optimal accuracy in steep country, urban canyons and forests with dense trees.
EXPANDED GNSS SUPPORT
Multi-band technology and expanded GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and IRNSS) provide optimal accuracy in steep country, urban canyons, and forests with dense trees.
Navigate every trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
PRELOADED TOPOACTIVE AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND MAPS
Preloaded TopoActive maps provide detailed views of routable street and off-road networks, waterways, natural features, land use areas, buildings and more.
Get automatic cache updates from Geocaching Live, including descriptions, logs, and hints.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your handheld when paired with your compatible device.
GARMIN EXPLORE APP
Plan, review and sync waypoints, routes, and tracks by using the Garmin Explore app1 and website. You can even review completed activities while still in the field.
Using your compatible device and microSD memory card, conveniently download TOPO 24K maps and hit the trail, or access HuntView Plus maps to see public land types and boundaries as well as private landowner names and boundaries.
- Physical dimensions: 6.1 x 16.0 x 3.6 cm
- Weight: 217g with battery pack
- Water rating: IPX7
- Battery type: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Display type: Transflevtive, 65K color TFT
- Display size: 3.6 x 5.5 cm, diag 6.6 cm cm
- Display resolution: 160 x 240 pixels
- Battery life: 16 hours
- Memory/history: 16 GB (User space varies based on included mapping)
- Interface: High-speed mini USB and NMEA 0183 Compatible
Maps & Memory
- Preloaded TopoAcive, routable
- Ability to add maps
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads) for outdoor activities
- Map Segments: 3000
- 250 BirdsEye imagery files
- Includes detailed hydrographic features (Coastlines, lake/river shorelines, wetlands, and perennial and seasonal streams)
- Includes searchable points of interests (Parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts, and picnic sites
- Displays national, state, and local parks, forests, and wilderness areas
- External memory storage: 32 GB max microSD™ card
- Waypoints/Favorites/Locations: 5000
- Tracks: 200
- Navigation track log: 10000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Navigation routes: 200 routes, 250 points per route; 50 points auto routing
- High-sensitivity Receiver
- Baromatic Altimeter
- 3-Axis, tilt compensated Compass
- GPS Compass (While Moving)
- Multi-band frequency
Daily Smart Features
- Smart notifications on handheld
- VIRB Remote
- Pairs with Garmin Connect Mobile
Outdoor Recreation Features
- Area calculation
- Point-to-point navigation
- Geocaching-friendly: (Paperless)
- Hunt/fish calendar: Yes
- Sun and moon information
- Picture viewer: Yes
- Custom map compatible: 500 tile
- Compatible with Garmin Explore APP
- Garmin Explore Webiste Compatible
Connections Wirless Connectivity
- GPSMAP 65s
- USB cable
- Caribiner Clip