CEL-FI Home PRO Pack
The Cel-Fi PRO for Telstra Smart Repeater is the ideal product to boost and distribute a 3G/4G mobile signal within your home or office. Supporting voice and mobile internet, dropped calls and slow internet are a thing of the past.
This is a special order item. Please allow an additional 2 business days for delivery.
Please be aware that there are specified carrier requirements mandated for commercial installations utilising multiple Cel-Fi products. If you are considering supplying or installing multiple Cel-Fi GO devices in a larger building, it is a requirement that you contact Powertec for planning and consulting assistance, or risk your installation being removed by the Carriers.
- Those with low to medium outdoor mobile signal (and poor or no indoor signal)
- Those who know the mobile operator is using the low 700-900MHz frequency bands in their area and they just want to use these bands
A Yagi Antenna needs to be pointed towards the direction of where the signal is coming from and pole mounted.
- Easy Five-Minute Setup
- Provides up to 900 sqm of indoor mobile coverage
- Supports 3G 850, 4G 700/1800 MHz (however only one 4G band at a time)
- Locked to Telstra's Next G, 4G and 4GX Networks
- Wireless Link Between Window Unit and Coverage Unit
- No internet connection needed
- External Antenna Port
Nextivity's third generation Cel-Fi PRO is a cost-effective and intelligent indoor coverage solution for Telstra's Next G, 4G and 4GX networks operating on the 3G 850Mhz and 4G 700/1800 bands. It is designed to dramatically improve indoor voice quality and increase data speeds for 3G or 4G consumers.
Note: Cel-Fi PRO will boost 3G 850 and only one 4G band, either 700 or 1800 (not both 4G bands at the same time).
The Cel-fi PRO differs greatly from the standard indoor repeater due to its ability to not interfere with the mobile network or other users. Often referred to as a Smart Repeater, the Cel-Fi has the ability to provide maximum coverage, be network friendly and can be easily installed by the end user.
Are Cel-Fi Repeaters Legal in Australia?
Yes Cel-Fi has been approved by Telstra, Optus and Vodafone” for use on their 3G & 4G networks in Australia
UMTS/3G 850 - Band 5 Uplink: 824 - 849 MHz, Downlink: 869 - 894 MHz
4G 700/1800 - Band 28 & 3 Uplink: 703 – 733 MHz, Downlink: 758 – 788 MHz Uplink: 1710 – 1785 MHz, Downlink: 1805 – 1880 MHz (Will only boost one 4G frequency at a time)
DATA: UMTS / HSPA / HSPA+/ LTE (FDD)
GAIN: Up to 100 dB system gain
PROCESSOR: Nextivity IntelliBoost Ares
NETWORK UNIT H: 179mm W: 155mm D: 110mm Weight: 540g
COVERAGE UNIT H: 160mm W: 164mm D: 79mm Weight: 450g
Telstra, Aldi Mobile, Boost Mobile, Woolworths Connect
- CelFi Pro for Telstra
- WIDEBAND Yagi antenna
- 10m cable kit
CEL-FI EXTENDED WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
Purchase additional warranty and support for your Cel-Fi Products
All Cel-Fi products come with standard 2-years free manufacturer’s warranty & support. In addition to the existing warranty, Powertec wants to ensure you can enjoy your product for many years with trouble-free ownership so you can choose to extend this warranty by 1 or 3 years. NOT TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER OFFER OF FREE WARRANTY.
Extended Warranty covers mechanical and electrical failure and starts upon expiry of the original manufacturer’s warranty. An extended warranty provides for repair of your product and replacement in the case where we are unable to repair.
Extended warranty includes the following features:
- 30 days money back – receive a refund of your warranty payments up to 30 days from the purchase date of the product if you change your mind.
- Transfer your plan – if you sell your product you can transfer the Extended Warranty Plan to the new owner.
- Technical Support – effective from your original date of purchase you are able to access our Technical Support Department help desk via the ticketing system on our website.
- Reasonable wear and tear – products don’t always last for the length of time they are meant too, that’s why it is good to extend the warranty, just in case.
Please see Powertec Warranty & Return Policy for full details of our policy.
Under your extended warranty cover, we will also guarantee:
- Powertec aim to repair and return all items within 1 business day turnaround window. Due to circumstances beyond Powertec's control, Powertec are not always able to achieve this but Powertec's expectation is that all repairs will be returned within 5 working days. If your product is not fixed and returned within 2 weeks, Powertec will replace it.
- Ask Powetec for a loan unit if you must have your product for business or health reasons – under your extended warranty Powertec will provide free delivery and collection of a replacement unit. You will need to purchase the replacement unit itself but Powertec will refund you on its return to Powertec.
- If your product requires more than 3 visits for repair, Powertec will replace it.
Benefits of extended warranty cover that are not covered under the Australian Consumer Law
- You will have peace of mind knowing that if the products you purchase are faulty, they are covered for a specific time period. Your purchase guarantees you certainty for the period of coverage and knowledge of the solutions that Powertec will provide you if something goes wrong.
- You will have an experienced technical staff member manage your repair and/or replacement, keeping you updated on a regular basis with progress
- You will be provided with a specific repair time guarantee
- Availability of a loan product
- Access to Technical assistance via Powertec's ticketing system
Powertec goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with Powertec, and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value from Powertec.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.