CEL-FI Car Pack Special
Cel-Fi GO mobile for Telstra 3g & 4g
Cel-Fi GO Mobile Repeater has been tested, authorised and approved by Telstra for use on the Telstra Mobile Network.
Nextivity's Cel-Fi GO is an intelligent in vehicle coverage solution for Telstra's Next G® and 4GX networks operating on 3G 850Mhz and 4G 700/1800 bands. It is designed to dramatically boost voice quality and increase data speeds for moving vehicle applications.
The Cel-fi GO differs greatly from the standard vehicle repeater due to its ability to not interfere with the mobile network or other users. Often referred to as a Smart Repeater, Cel-Fi GO has the ability to provide maximum coverage and be network friendly.
It does this in several ways by
- continuously monitoring power levels of the cell tower it is connected to and constantly adjusting the Cel-Fi's output power to suit.
- only amplifying and disbursing a particular carrier’s mobile signal, operating within a set frequency band.
- not interfering with the carrier’s network or other users on the network.
- having a unique installation process to eliminate feedback into the mobile network.
Cel-Fi GO is covered by a 24 month warranty.
Important Note: Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time (either 3G 850 or 4G 700 or 4G 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work in selected areas and with later model phones.
- Made for vehicles, marine, caravan and transport applications
- 100dB of system gain (latest software update required using WAVE App)
- Includes external and internal antennas
- Locked to Telstra's Mobile Network
- Carrier approved
- Band Selection Button
- Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers
Installing in a VEHICLE
Are Cel-Fi Repeaters Legal in Australia?
Yes Cel-Fi has been approved by Telstra, Optus and Vodafone” for use on their 3G & 4G networks in Australia
UMTS/3G 850 - Band 5 Uplink: 824 - 849 MHz, Downlink: 869 - 894 MHz
4G 700/1800 - Band 28 & 3 Uplink: 703 – 733 MHz, Downlink: 758 – 788 MHz Uplink: 1710 – 1785 MHz, Downlink: 1805 – 1880 MHz (Will only boost a single frequency at a time)
DATA: UMTS / HSPA / HSPA+/ LTE (FDD)
GAIN: Up to 100dB system gain
BOOSTING THRESHOLD: Will only boost between these signal levels: 3G: -80dBm and -104dBm 4G: -95dBm and -119dBm
BAND SELECTION: Button for band selection: 3G: 850 4G: 700 or 1800 (strongest signal) AUTO: 850, 700 or 1800 (strongest signal)
NETWORK UNIT: H: 28mm W: 87mm L: 255mm Weight: 600g
ENVIRONMENT: Operating Temperature: 0° to 65°C Storage Temperature: -25° to 65°C Relative Humidity: 0 to 95% noncondensing
POWER: 12 VDC via external supply (2 included) External Supply: 100-240 VAC, 47-63Hz Power Consumption: <15W per unit
INTERFACES: External Antenna Ports: Donor and Service SMA Female Programming Ports: Mini-USB Bluetooth Low Energy
WARRANTY: 24 months
CERTIFICATIONS: CE Mark C-TICK FCC RCM
Telstra, Aldi Mobile, Boost Mobile, Woolworths Connect
- Cel-Fi GO Mobile Model
- Pulse Magnetic Low Shadow Base Antenna with 3.5m cable
- Indoor Panel Antenna with 3m cable
- 12v Cigarette Lighter DC 5m Lead
CEL-FI EXTENDED WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
Purchase additional warranty and support for your Cel-Fi Products
All Cel-Fi products come with standard 2-years free manufacturer’s warranty & support. In addition to the existing warranty, Powertec wants to ensure you can enjoy your product for many years with trouble-free ownership so you can choose to extend this warranty by 1 or 3 years. NOT TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER OFFER OF FREE WARRANTY.
Extended Warranty covers mechanical and electrical failure and starts upon expiry of the original manufacturer’s warranty. An extended warranty provides for repair of your product and replacement in the case where we are unable to repair.
Extended warranty includes the following features:
- 30 days money back – receive a refund of your warranty payments up to 30 days from the purchase date of the product if you change your mind.
- Transfer your plan – if you sell your product you can transfer the Extended Warranty Plan to the new owner.
- Technical Support – effective from your original date of purchase you are able to access our Technical Support Department help desk via the ticketing system on our website.
- Reasonable wear and tear – products don’t always last for the length of time they are meant too, that’s why it is good to extend the warranty, just in case.
Please see Powertec Warranty & Return Policy for full details of our policy.
Under your extended warranty cover, we will also guarantee:
- Powertec aim to repair and return all items within 1 business day turnaround window. Due to circumstances beyond Powertec's control, Powertec are not always able to achieve this but Powertec's expectation is that all repairs will be returned within 5 working days. If your product is not fixed and returned within 2 weeks, Powertec will replace it.
- Ask Powetec for a loan unit if you must have your product for business or health reasons – under your extended warranty Powertec will provide free delivery and collection of a replacement unit. You will need to purchase the replacement unit itself but Powertec will refund you on its return to Powertec.
- If your product requires more than 3 visits for repair, Powertec will replace it.
Benefits of extended warranty cover that are not covered under the Australian Consumer Law
- You will have peace of mind knowing that if the products you purchase are faulty, they are covered for a specific time period. Your purchase guarantees you certainty for the period of coverage and knowledge of the solutions that Powertec will provide you if something goes wrong.
- You will have an experienced technical staff member manage your repair and/or replacement, keeping you updated on a regular basis with progress
- You will be provided with a specific repair time guarantee
- Availability of a loan product
- Access to Technical assistance via Powertec's ticketing system
Powertec goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with Powertec, and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value from Powertec.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.