Beam Iridium Whip Single Mode Antenna inc 5m cable
This Antenna is designed for land applications to work with Iridium Satelitte Phones. The whip design provides for increased roofline clearance and is designed to be extremely flexible in its installation options, from bull bars, roof racks or pole mounts.
The antenna includes 5m of antenna cable, making the RST714B a very cost effective solution.
The RST714B Satellite communications antenna is a popular choice for good reason:
- Improves signal strength
- Robust contsruction ensuring a long service life
The Antenna mounts easily into any bracket with 12.7mm (1/2") minimum diamter hole and is secured firmly by the nut and washer at the base of the spring assembly.
The high quality electro-polished stainless-steel straight spring dampens vibrations while travelling.
5 meters of LMR240UF low loss standard cable bottom exists from the spring assembly. A TNC male connector is fitted to the cable for easy installation.
- Dimensions Height: 800mm
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Construction: Black fibreglass radome, aluminium ferrules, stainless steel barrel spring and 5m LMR240UF
- HEPlane: H Plane: -15 to +60°
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Polarisation: Right-hand circular
- Connector: TNC male
- Frequency: Satellite communications 1616-1626.5MHz
- Bandwidth: Full band
- Tuning: Factory at <2:1 VSWR
- Gain: 5dBi
- Max power: 25 Watts
- Single Mode Whip antenna with 5m of antenna cabling
- Designed for harsh environments
- Single Mode Antenna
- Manufactured in Australia
- Includes 5m of antenna cable attached
- 12 month repair or replacement warranty