Beam Extreme (9575) DriveDOCK - Build Your Own Bundle
The Extreme (9575) DriveDOCK Build Your Own Bundle provides you the flexibility to choose and add items to suit your application. It is the ideal docking station for using the Iridium Extreme (9575) Satellite Handset for various maritime, transport or fixed site applications.
Beam Extreme (9575) DriveDOCK hands-free docking solution provides a high quality transport installation for the Iridium Extreme (9575) Satellite Handset*. The docking station has in-built echo cancelling and full duplex technologies to provide superior voice quality and professional hands-free or privacy calls for any vehicle or vessel.
The Iridium Extreme (9575) Handset fits securely in the dock, which features USB and serial data connectivity, phone charging and integrated antenna, data and power connection making it possible to keep all antenna cables and power permanently connected to the DriveDOCK ready for use.
The Iridium Extreme (9575) Handset fits securely in the docking station with an easy click to lock mechanism that can be inserted and removed with a press of a button. It is purposely built to allow you to utilise the SOS emergency button and the ear-piece jack whilst docked.
Through certified online portals on the Iridium website, Iridium Extreme provides real time tracking to increase business efficiencies, improve military and emergency response, track critical assets or simply keep family and friends up to date. Iridium Extreme also supports Google Mapping through coordinate sharing, allowing users, employers, friends and family to visually track the phone location. Start Tracking.
Extreme (9575) DriveDOCK Cradle
• Securely holds Iridium Extreme (9575) Satellite Handset
• Robust design and construction
• Charges Iridium Extreme (9575) Satellite Handset ready for use
• Integrated antenna connection, Iridium & GPS
• Integrated USB connectivity
• In-built echo cancelling
• Full duplex technology
• Superior voice quality
• Triggering of Quick GPS
• Option of additional wired alert buttons
• Supports Iridium Extreme SOS
• Bluetooth® in-built in cradle
• Supports Bluetooth® voice connectivity
• In-built ringer for enhanced ring indication
Voice, Data, SMS, SBD
• Supports all Iridium voice, data, SMS & SBD services
Privacy Handset (Optional)
• Supports optional Beam Privacy handset
• Auto answer when taken out of cup
• Switches between handset and handsfree modes
Intelligent Handset (Optional)
• Supports optional Intelligent handset
• Supports 9 - 32V DC power input
• Flexible installation via universal mount
• Antenna, mic and speaker installed in a convenient location
• Professional industrial design
• 2 year replacement guarantee for peace of mind
• 100% factory tested
• Fully certified, Iridium, RoHS, CE, AS/EN60950
* Please Note: Iridium Extreme (9575) Satellite Handset Sold Separately.
Dimensions & Weight
• Dimensions: 83 x 212 x 76 mm
• Weight: 480g
• Input: 9 - 32V DC, 2A Max
• Consumption (Standby): 70mA
• Consumption (Transmit & Charging): 0.7A
• Consumption (Sleep Mode): 5mA
• Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to +70°C
• Operating Humidity Range: 85% RH non-condensing
• Charging Temperature Range: 0°C to 45°C
• Storage Temperature Range: -30°C to +85°C
Bluetooth®: The Bluetooth® word, mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth® SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by BEAM Communications is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
What's in the Box
• DC Power Cable / Fuse Kit
• RAM Bracket
• M4 Screw Set
• User Manuals
Privacy Handset Option: