Beam 9555 SatDOCK-G - Build Your Own Bundle
The Beam SatDOCK 9555 Build Your Own Bundle provides you the flexibility to choose and add items to suit your application. The docking station has inbuilt echo cancelling and full duplex technologies to provide superior voice quality and professional handsfree or privacy calls for various transport application.
The 9555 SatDOCK supports Tracking & Alert functionality via the dedicated in built GPS engine.
Tracking messages can be pre configured to support periodic reporting, manual position report update via button press, remote polling or the sending of an emergency alert messages all via SMS/SMS to email or SBD (Short Burst Data).
The Iridium 9555 Satellite Handset*, fits securely in the Dock which is compact in design, unlike other traditional docking kits that require another external box for installation, the Beam 9555 SatDOCK is all contained within the one single compact Dock.
Other features include phone charging, in-built Bluetooth, USB data, inbuilt ringer and allows antenna and power to be permanently connected to the Dock ready for use.
The Iridium 9555 Handset is easily inserted and removed by the press of a button on the top of the dock making it very easy to use away from the Dock when required.
9555 SatDOCK also supports the use of an optional active privacy handset or the fully featured intelligent handset, RST970 these simply and easily added to the 9555 SatDOCK.
9555 SatDOCK provides the flexibility of using your satellite handset to support the use of equipment for a wide variety of applications:
• It has an in-built Bluetooth module for voice connectivity along with an intelligent tracking and alert reporting system utilising the in-built GPS engine of the 9555 SatDOCK
• The alert & tracking module can be configured to support periodic polling or emergency alert reporting
• Securely holds Iridium 9555 Satellite Handset
• Robust design and construction
• Charges Iridium 9555 Satellite Handset ready for use
• Integrated power & antenna connection
• Integrated USB connectivity
• In-built echo cancelling
• Full duplex technology
• Superior voice quality
• Tracking & alert monitoring capable
• Periodic position reports or remotely polled
• In-built GPS engine
• Interfaces to Beam’s LeoTRAK-Online
• Compatible with other tracking applications
• Panic alert button in-built to cradle
• Option of additional wired alert buttons
• Bluetooth Voice Connectivity
• In-built ringer for enhanced ring indication
Voice, Data, SMS, SBD
• Supports all Iridium voice, data, SMS & SBD services
Privacy & Intelligent Handset
• Supports optional Beam Privacy Handset (RST755i) and Intelligent Handset (RST970)
• Auto sensing answer/hang-up intelligence
• Switches between handset and hands-free modes
• Supports 9 - 32V DC power input
• Flexible installation via universal mount, also suitable for wall mounting
• Antenna, microphone and speaker installed in a convenient location
• Allows semi-permanent installation
• 2 year peace of mind replacement guarantee
• 100% factory tested
• Compliance: Iridium, RoHS, CE, IEC60945
* Please Note: Iridium 9555 Satellite Handset Sold Separately.
Dimensions & Weight
• Dimensions: 200.5 x 74.36 x 68 mm
• Weight: 320g
• Input: 9 - 32V DC, 2A Max
• Consumption (Standby): 68mA
• Consumption (Transmit & Charging): 0.7A
• Consumption (Sleep Mode): 3mA
• Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to +70°C
• Operating Humidity Range: < 85% RH non-condensing
• Storage Temperature Range: -30°C to +70°C
Bluetooth®: The Bluetooth® word, mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth® SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by BEAM Communications is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
What's in the Box
• DC Power Cable/Lead
• RAM Bracket
• M4 Screw Set
• User Manuals
Privacy Handset Option: