Aspera R10 Rugged Phone
The Perfect companion for your ZOLEO, Iridium GO! and Iridium GO! exec device, or those looking for a rugged simple and easy to use low cost Android phone, that can take the rough stuff!
- Rated IP68 for protection from water and dust the Aspera R10 is the latest Aspera rugged smartphone
- Aspera R10 comes to market with IP68 rated protection against water and dust ingress, 4G dual sim cards, and all the functionality you would expect from an Android smartphone at this price point.
- The R10’s robust design provides a level of protection from heavy knocks and drops, and protective seals secure the device against water and dust.
- The R10 comes with NFC, enabling contactless payments wherever they are accepted. A 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek processor coupled with 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM provides solid performance and the 5100mAh battery will get you through a full day and more.
- Cameras are 13MP rear and 8MP front facing, which enables face recognition for security and unlocking the phone, and HD resolution video recording.
- Ingress protection against water and dust
- 4G bands 1/3/5/7/8/28 a+b
- 3G bands 850/900/2100MHz
- 2G – 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- MediaTek 8768 Octacore 2.0GHz processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- Expandable memory SD card to 128GB maximum
- 13MP rear + 8MP front auto focus camera
- Video recording full HD 1920 x 1080
- Continuous shot to 99 shots
- Video AVI/MP4/3GP
- Audio MP3/MP4/ACC/AAC+/WAV
- Video recording
- Size 175.6*80.7*13.3mm
- Weight 215g
- 5100mAh Li-polymer
- Long usage
- Rubberised outer body for shock absorption
- Completely sealed battery
- Seals for USB charge point, 3.5mm earphone jack
- 6.52” HD+ IPS display
- 1600 x 720 pixels
- Dual SIM cards or 1 SIM and 1 SD card
- Nano SIMs card slot
- 4G network data
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4/5 GHz
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- Maximum head LTE Band 3 1.42
- Maximum body WCDMA Band 1 0.35
- USB-C charge point
- 10 watt charging
- Extra loud speaker
- Face ID unlock
Aspera R10 FAQs
Does the Aspera R10 work on every Australian Network?
Yes, The Aspera R10 will work on all Australian 4G and 3G networks and is not locked to any networks.
How do I answer a call when the screen is locked?
When there is an incoming call, in the middle of the screen you will notice an image of a phone vibrating and sending off little dots. Hold down this and swipe up to answer the call or left to decline the call.
How do I unlock the screen?
From a black screen tap the power button and once the phone has woken up, swipe up from the center part of the bottom of the screen.
What Size Sim does my phone take?
The Aspera R19 can take up to two Nano-SIMS or 1 SIM and 1 SD card. Please use the supplied SIM adapters where necessary.
How do I charge my device?
To charge your device, lift the bottom indent of your phone. You should see a micro-USB port where you can plug your micro-USB charge.